Two gents claiming a kiss from the same lady. Don’t they look like twins? Kinky! And, hm, one of them is wearing a wedding ring! Forgot to take it off from the previous romantic photoshoot? ;)
Cheeky postcard ‘Me Next’
2 responses to “Cheeky postcard ‘Me Next’”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- “When you photograph people in color, you photograph their clothes. But when you photograph people in black and white, you photograph their souls.” Ted Grant
- Sister tumblr @ bowlersandhighcollars.tumblr.com Content will vary between the two blogs.
- Follow Bowlers And High Collars on WordPress.com
Join 5,055 other subscribers
- An artistic profile
- Stylish Mr. John Wilber Tudor
- 1950s 10th Regiment Infantryman
- Warning: two future heartbreakers in the making!
- Frozen in time by ‘The Elliotts, Makers of Pictures’
- Fashionably Victorian in Adrian, Michigan
- De’Ath & Condon vignette portrait
- Against the rose curtain
- The same couple on two postcards
All photographs with site watermark are in the private collection of Caroline E. Ryan and most are not presented "as is".
They have been digitally restored or modified to varying degrees.
Light restoration works are under the Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International Creative Common License.
The more extensive restorations are digital derivative works copyrighted to Caroline C. Ryan. All Rights Reserved.
DO NOT remove the photographs' watermark/URL. Permission is not granted to modify digital files for online publication or publication of collections such as CDs.
Permission is not granted to do reprints or offer digital files for commercial use.
Please contact me if your website is of historical or educational nature.
Copyright for Bamforth & Co. postcards in this collection remain with the proper current legal license owner and I make no claims to the digital files.
Thank you, dear followers!
- 177,163 hits
Blog est. March 19, 2015
June 11th, 2015 at 4:52 pm
I see you bought the card, perhaps rather than forgetting to remove his ring from a previous shoot it’s an example of a Ménage à trois ;-O
LikeLiked by 1 person
June 11th, 2015 at 5:12 pm
, I don’t think such arrangement intentionally would be on a postcard lol
LikeLiked by 1 person